LEESAR REGIONAL SERVICE CENTER BENEFITS – 2015
Please Note: Benefits apply per eligibility requirements and company policy.
Elective Benefits partially paid by Employee Contributions through Payroll Deduction:
- Health Insurance – a basic plan is available and is covered 100% for the employee. LeeSar covers 50% of spouse/dependent coverage. Buy-up option is available.
- Dental Insurance – 25% of the premium is paid for by LeeSar.
The Health Plan rates and insurance carrier are subject to change.
Elective Benefits fully paid by Employee Contributions through Payroll Deduction:
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- AFLAC Insurance Program
- LegalShield Program
Benefits provided by LEESAR RSC, at no expense to the employee:
- Life Insurance (at 1.5 times annual salary)
- Accidental Death
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
401 K Program: Available with company match up to 5%. Matching funds vested immediately.
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- 0 -1 years – 7 days (prorated to portion of year (10/1-9/30) worked
- 1-5 years – 17 days
- 6-10 years – 23 days
- 11-15+ years – 27 days
Paid Holidays (7):
Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Friday after, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day
Employees can earn up to 2% of annual salary by meeting set criteria for current fiscal year
Longevity Pay – part of incentive program – earn up to $40 per year for each year of service with LEESAR RSC
Additional benefits and services available: